Showcasing Your Company Where the Audience Is… Online
Featuring Emerging Technologies and Solutions!
OILMAN Connect November 5 – 6, 2019
Our Speaker Series is dedicated to Oil and Gas Emerging Technologies and Industry Solutions
In response to recent technological advancements, oil executives are considering digital technologies more and more as they hold the potential to transform operations and create additional profits. With the effective use of digital technologies in the oil and gas sector, it could also reduce capital expenditures substantially.
At OILMAN Connect, we will be showcasing real-life case studies, talks, and technical papers on how oil and gas companies have used technology roadmaps to implement solutions that helped save money and improved efficiencies.
We encourage you to submit an abstract online and share your knowledge, experience and solutions with industry colleagues from the U.S. and around the world with the convenience of modern technology.
Accepting Submissions for the Following Technical Categories:
Track 1 : Advanced Technologies In Oil and Gas
Track 2 : Blockchain
Track 3 : Forecasting and Future Energy Projects
Track 4 : Biofuels and Fossil Fuels
Track 5 : Oil Refining Operations
Track 6 : Geophysical and Remote Sensing Techniques
Track 7 : New Technology in Upstream
Track 8 : Midstream Oil and Gas Sector Trends
Track 9 : Impact of Artificial Intelligence
Track 10 : The Digital Transformation Initiative
Track 11 : Advancement in Alternate Fuels
Track 12 : Investigation Techniques
Track 13 : Environmental Issues
Track 14 : Risk Factors Faced by the Oil and Gas Companies
Track 15 : New Offshore Technologies
Track 16 : Significance of Advance Materials
Track 17 : Inventory Management Technology
Track 18 : Automation and IoT
What Presenters Will Receive
- Customized webinar registration pages created by the OILMAN Connect team that will include a company overview, presentation overview, and presenter bio.
- Customized webinar platform and support leading up to and during your broadcast.
- Customized interaction capabilities. Attendees can ask questions live, take polls created by the presenter, see slides presented throughout the webinar, and engage with other attendees.
- Alerts sent to attendees informing them when your broadcast goes live.
- On-demand viewing for several weeks after your webinar was live. All registered attendees will receive a notification that they can still watch your webinar on demand.
- A full detailed report on attendee engagement, including the number of attendees who viewed your webinar live and on-demand.
- Attendee scorecards. All registered attendees will be scored so you can understand their level of interest in your products and services.